May 22, 2014 at Loews Vanderbilt Plaza
Cocktails at 6:00 p.m., Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
Benefiting the CommunityNashville Building Bridges programs at Oasis Under the leadership of Dinner Co-Chairs Shirley Zeitlin and Scott Bowers.
Honoring Nashville’s leaders in the fight for Human Rights:
- Dr. Frank Boehm, MD
- Dr. Forrest Harris
- Rev. Judi Hoffman
- Byron Trauger
- Also recognizing Skanska for corporate leadership in diversity & inclusion
$2,000 – Table of 10 (additional sponsorships available)
- Dinner proceeds will go to the nationally recognized CommunityNashville Building Bridges programs at Oasis ensuring the continuation of the multi-cultural Camp AnyTown, Camp MiniTown, and the innovative Camp UniTown in our high schools.
- This will be our only fundraiser in 2014.
- Join us as we raise our voices in support of a more diverse and inclusive community.
- We cannot achieve our goals without your help.
For additional sponsorship opportunities, click here.
To purchase tickets, click here.
For more information please email email@example.com