May 23, 2013 at Loews Vanderbilt Plaza
Cocktails at 6:00 p.m., Dinner at 7:00 p.m.
- Business Attire
- Free parking provided at Caterpillar Financial, 2120 West End Ave.
Benefiting the CommunityNashville Building Bridges programs at Oasis Under the leadership of Dinner Co-Chairs Aileen Katcher and Bob Fisher.
Honoring Nashville’s leaders in the fight for Human Rights:
- Father Joe Pat Breen
- Iris Buhl
- Judge Richard Dinkins
- Bernard Werthan, Jr.
- Also recognizing Tom Negri & Avi Poster with the Peggy Steine Memorial Award for Human Rights Collaboration
See biographies of the 2013 Honorees
$2,000 – Table of 10 (additional sponsorships available)
- Dinner proceeds will go to the nationally recognized CommunityNashville Building Bridges programs at Oasis ensuring the continuation of the multi-cultural Camp AnyTown, Camp MiniTown, and the innovative Camp UniTown in our high schools.
- This will be our only fundraiser in 2013.
- Join us as we raise our voices in support of a more diverse and inclusive community.
- We cannot achieve our goals without your help.
To purchase tickets or become a sponsor, click here.
For more information please email email@example.com